15 Best Vegan Face Moisturizer To Bring Your Hidden Glow: Review
Veganism is a lifelong promise and therefore should not be restricted to only your diet. Recently there’s been a surge in vegan face moisturizer in the cosmetics world and it does have a positive future.
In the near times, vegan cosmetics can have a face-off with regular moisturizers. If you turned into a vegan eater why don’t you follow the same rules for the skincare routine? There are wide sorts of best vegan cruelty free moisturizer at affordable ranges to buy today. Have a look at them.
How to Know Which Vegan Moisturizer is for You?
Among the diversity of choices available in front of you, it’s brainstorming to pick one. Below are certain conditions based on which you can select your vegan face moisturizer
- Concentrate on the ingredients: While toxic ingredients like paraben are not good for your skin. Other ingredients like salicylic acid, hyaluronic acid, grapeseed oil, jojoba oil, and clay are friendly to your skin.
- Based on your demand: First, decide for what purpose you need the moisturizer. While hydrating the whole body, ingredients like shea butter are great. If you wish to choose a particular facial moisturizer, then look for a specialized face moisturizer.
- Based on your skin type: All facial moisturizers are not suitable for different skin types. While for oily skin, a lightweight formulation like a lotion or gel is recommended. For dry skins choose something with a heavy creamy texture. In this matter, we will help you with some choices below.
1. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Vegan Face Moisturizer
For those having sensitive or dry skin types, it’s a suitable vegan moisturizer for dry skin. You can apply the cream head to toe without having a second thought.
Within 14 days, you can see the difference as it will soothe the redness or other issues and condition the skin. Other than hydrating the skin, the moisturizer is also great for eczema treatment.
The best vegan facial moisturizer is free from glycol, sulfates, lanolin, mineral oil, and alcohol.
- The moisturizer is free from artificial colorants, lanolin, mineral oil, parabens, sulfate talc, and ethanol alcohol.
- Dermatologist tested the formulation.
- Gluten and cruelty free vegan moisturizer.
- Ingredients like stearic acid, triglyceride, sodium hydroxide, ceramics nip, eucalyptus, and globulus leaf oil are used.
- It’s fast-absorbing head-to-toe moisture.
- Suitable for all skin types, especially hydrating the most dry and flakey skin.
- No greasy feeling.
- The creamy may feel heavy post applied to certain skin textures.
- Some people may be allergic to eucalyptus leaf extract (added as an ingredient).
2. Acure Brightening 100% Vegan Day Cream
Acure brightening day cream is 100% vegan and adds the brightest charm to your skin. The best vegan face moisturizer fights dullness and cica and argan oil would improve the skin’s appearance.
The best vegan facial moisturizer is certified cruelty-free, paraben-free, mineral oil-free, petrolatum, sulfate, and formaldehyde free. The cream uses the highest quality ingredients which together blended would create a perfect solution to your skin problems.
- Acure vegan moisturizer would suit every skin type.
- Can be applied daily.
- Can be applied to your face and neckline.
- The cream is made of powerful ingredients like Cica providing antioxidants and Argan oil and pomegranate blackberry to beat dullness.
- You can expect the brightening glow even after once or twice application.
- The ingredients act as an antioxidant and replenish the hidden moisture.
- It’s a certified cruelty free cream.
- Moisturizing quality should have been improved.
3. Pacifica Beauty Kale Luxe Oil-Free Face Moisturizer
Only the oily skin type users know what they have to go through especially during the summer times. To address their skin tone, they need vegan moisturizer for oily skin with controlled oil formulation.
Pacifica Beauty vegan face moisturizer is made of superpower vitamins and kale and like pearls. Also, it does not forget its oath to nature and thus supports clean cruelty-free procedures. The active ingredient in the oil free moisturizer cream is vitamin E.
- Mainly suitable for oil and blemish-prone skin types.
- Ingredients like Kale extract lime pearls with Vitamin E flax. Other present ingredients are stearic acid, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, alcohol, and perfume.
- Free from parabens, phthalates, and other toxins for your skin.
- Just social justice with responsible ingredients chosen.
- Ends skin blemishes.
- It’s a lightweight skincare cream.
- Users do face skin breakout issues.
- The fragrance is not comfortable for a few users.
4. IUNIK Centella Calming Non-Sticky Face Moisturizer
The IUNIK Centella best vegan face moisturizer is made out of 70% tea tree water and 10% Rosacea ingredients. The facial cream is acne-prone and can be chosen as the vegan moisturizer for oily skin and dry skin likewise.
It also consists of six patented fresh buds to add more soothing energy to your tired skin. The face moisturizer assists in hydrating as well as promoting healthy skin. IUNIK Centella skin care product is paraben-free, with synthetic fragrance, PEGs, and Sulfates free.
- Would be great for a wide range of skin types.
- Contains potential natural ingredients like 6 sprout extracts including broccoli, pal Choi, clover, sprout wheat, cabbage, and white radish, Centella Asiatic extract.
- The moisturizer includes zero irritating stuff as well as alcohol.
- The herbal extracts heal wounds and give a protective skin barrier.
- It’s a dermatologist’s tested product.
- Brightens the skin and acts as a double functioning cosmetics.
- Cares for wrinkles.
- Not moisturizing enough for sensitive or dry skin.
- Compared to the price there should have been extra content.
5. Majestic Pure Tea Tree Oil Moisturizing Cream
Majestic Pure vegan face moisturizer is also suitable for foot nourishment. It’s hard to find a moisturizer with the needed components like ceramics and Vitamin A, and E, antioxidant complex, and plant-derived collagen.
The vegan moisturizer for dry skin and oily skin types also addresses acne, wrinkles, and scars. The tea tree oil moisturizing cream is not tested on animals and is made in the United States.
- Natural ingredients like Jojoba oil, tea tree oil, and peppermint hydrate and tightens the skin.
- Reduces wrinkles appearances and controls the enlarged pores to give younger skin.
- Is cruelty free and not tested on animals.
- Supports long hours of hydration.
- Eliminates the presence of whiteheads, blackheads, or pimples.
- Shields against the skin’s moisturizing barrier.
- The cream develops lumps and may cause inconveniences in facial massaging.
- The lotion may feel watery.
6. e.l.f. Skin Hydrating Daily Moisturizer
When you wanna choose one of the best vegan cruelty free moisturizer, how can you neglect the e.l.f. hydrating facial cream?
The vegan moisturizer presents a lock-in moisture formula and does serve as a smoother and supplier skincare product. Besides that e.l.f skin hydrating best vegan facial moisturizer is also liked by users of all skin types.
It’s time to add extra glam by embracing the minimalist skincare routine.
- Most of the ingredients are infused with antioxidants. Such as Jojoba oil, Shea butter, and Aloe Vera.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- 100% cruelty free.
- It’s a lightweight creamy formula.
- Does not weighs down your skin but reveals a naturally radiant complexion.
- Free from any toxins.
- The tendency to make the skin extra greasy.
- Not satisfied with the stickiness.
7. Ursa Major Golden Hour Face Moisturizer
Ursa’s best vegan face moisturizer acts like a recovery cream for your daily routine care. You must apply the face moisturizer regularly as it repairs and hydrates the skin.
Made out of Calendula and Sea Buckthorn, it’s a completely natural formula made for every skin type. You don’t have to worry about the commitment to mother earth as it’s the best vegan cruelty free moisturizer with no toxic elements added.
Also, the self-replenishing lotion can be applied forever as it’s an all-seasonal cream.
- Amazingly nourishes and fast-absorbing facial cream.
- The clean skin care cream comprises soothing calendula, sea buckthorn, sunflower, and vitamins A, C, and E.
- It’s made for every skin type including dry, oily, normal, and combination skin.
- The cream reduces the chances of visibility of redness.
- Fights with visible aging signs.
- Heals as well as replenishes the skin.
- Hydrates in a lightweight manner.
- Not deeply moisturizes super-sensitive skin types.
8. Boscia Green Tea Oil Free Moisturizer
Boscia best vegan cruelty free moisturizer coordinates smoothly as a natural skincare agent for acne-prone skin. The ingredients used in the Boscia moisturizer are 100% authentic as it is free from chemical preservatives.
The antioxidant potential of matcha green tea helps in decongesting, detoxifying, and de-stressing the skin. Also, it’s an anti-aging vegan face moisturizer that has a lighter consistency.
- Essential ingredients like Jojoba seed extract, Rosemary Leaf, wine extract, glycerin, camellia Sinensis leaf extract, algae extract, and more.
- It’s an oil free moisturizer that maintains the shine at bay.
- Free from artificial fragrance and color free.
- Ends the breakouts during oil control and sebum production.
- It reduces inflammation from acne-causing bacteria.
- Lightweight and antioxidant-rich.
- Lacks the required moisture, as felt by some.
9. CeraVe Daily Moisturizing Lotion for Dry Skin
Most of the best vegan facial moisturizer given in the list either have a strong scent or mild fragrance. Those who are sensitive to scents would find it appropriate as the lotion is fragrance-free.
The presence of hyaluronic acid and ceramics guarantees the needed nourishment to the skin. The CeraVe vegan moisturizer for dry skin supports MVE technology for all-day regulated release of needed hydration.
Apply the moisturizing lotion not only to your face but also to your body and hands.
- Dermatologists recommended moisturizing solutions.
- It’s non-comedogenic and made without oil and fragrance.
- Allergy tested.
- Contains hyaluronic acid, ceramides, and MVE technology.
- Applicable to face and whole body.
- Turns to a rich velvety texture.
- Lightweight by nature.
- It’s a long-lasting hydration solution whose impact stays for 24 hours.
- Acts as a nonirritating formula.
- The packaging should have been better.
- Also, the long-lasting promise is subjective to users.
10. Bonjour Green Tea Water Bomb Vegan Moisturizer
Bonjour vegan face moisturizer is rich in antioxidants and vitamin elements. Both of them are found as natural substances in green tea extracts. The herbal extracts protect the pore openings throughout the day and maintain the natural hydrating character of your skin.
Bonjour water bomb’s best vegan face moisturizer does not include any harmful ingredients. The green tea water bomb reduces your wrinkles and gives a brighter skin tone. Welcome the enhanced firmness to the skin.
Also, how can we miss the aesthetic packaging?
- Animal cruelty-free.
- The peptides support the anti-aging function of the skin.
- Ingredients like butylene glycol, camellia Sinensis leaf extract, allantoin, adansonia digitata seed oil, centenary alcohol, etc.
- It’s an anti-aging cream that reduces wrinkles.
- It’s a long-lasting facial gel cream with 72 hours long hydration.
- No toxic chemical ingredients like paraben or phenoxyethanol were added.
- May irritate sensitive skin.
11. Inkey List Omega Water Cream Moisturizer
Here looking for another vegan moisturizer for dry skin? Trust us, Inkey List Omega Water cream moisturizer may serve your skin requirements. The facial cream aids in a healthy skin barrier and does not cause oiliness.
The balanced share of 5% Glycerin, 3% Betaine, and 5% Niacinamide give a boost to skin quality. While Glycerin pulls the moisture, betaine balances the hydration and niacinamide regulates extra oil.
- The moisturizer promotes a healthy skin barrier without the presence of silicone or oil.
- A mixture of amazing ingredients including omega fatty acids, glycerin, betaine, and niacinamide.
- Gives even skin tone.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Without any support of extra oil, it helps in skin hydration.
- Reduces the redness of the skin.
- Helps in rebalancing skin hydration.
- The scent is not liked by some.
- You will feel tightness in your skin.
12. Bioelements Beyond Hydration Vegan Moisturizer
Especially during summer times, you all root for refreshing moisture. Well, Bioelements is one of the best vegan face moisturizer brands serving the purpose.
It’s good for oily skin which prevents moisture loss and abides the needed water to the skin surface. You can also find a soft smell of light herbal essence.
The best part about the moisturizer is that it does not cause breakouts and also doesn’t clog the pores.
- Notable ingredients are Algae extract, ginseng root extract, Centella aquatic extract, watercress extract, Rhus glabra extract, thyme, and sage extract.
- Spreads a light herbal scent.
- Animal cruelty free and gluten-free cream.
- You won’t experience moisture loss.
- Abides the necessary water to the skin surface with Vitamin B5 pro and energizing oils.
- It won’t cause any breakout and does not clog the pores.
- Not hydrating for other skin types.
- Improved packaging is expected.
13. PCA Skin Clearskin Lightweight Facial Moisturizer
If you are ready to spend a bit more on your vegan moisturizer for oily skin or sensitive types, the product can be a good choice. The facial cream is acne prone and tries to solve most skin concerns.
You don’t have to worry as the best vegan facial moisturizer is trusted by aestheticians and dermatologists. The most active ingredient that is responsible for bringing inner radiance is vitamin e.
- Balanced inclusion of niacinamide (4%), bisabolol, vitamin A, marigold flower oil, cucumber fruit extract, and lemongrass.
- Suitable for dry, oily, normal, and combined skin types.
- Is free from parabens, fragrances, and synthetic dyes.
- Ends the redness of your skin.
- Reduce blemishes while balancing the natural oil production of your skin.
- Is protective with the broad SPF spectrum.
- Takes a longer time to see the difference.
14. Natural Outcome Oily Skin Facial Moisturizer
The Natural Outcome vegan face moisturizer is an oil-free daily skin hydrating cream. Not only that but the skin sequencing natural extracts are shiny-free and offer gentle absorption.
Rest assured, the natural outcome facial cream is oil-free, vegan-friendly, and animal cruelty-free. The product is formulated by professionals in the USA.
- It’s an oil free moisturizer with hyaluronic acid, aloe vera, and watermelon.
- It controls oily skin spots.
- The clean formula is paraben-free, oil-free, sulfate-free, and vegan-friendly.
- It supports an oil-free hydration solution.
- All the natural ingredients are sourced in the USA and are safer in quality.
- Comprises natural actives.
- Users feel stickiness while applying.
15. The Body Shop British Rose Body Yogurt
Are you missing a vegan moisturizer that smells good as well as nourishes oily skin? The Body shop rose body yogurt is dreamy in the sense that it works instantly and locks the goodness for 48 hours straight.
Other body shop moisturizing products are also available in different scents including moringa, cactus blossom, and pink grapefruit variants.
- Key ingredients added are British rose extracts and organic almond milk.
- Certified by the Community Trade in Spain.
- Hydrates the skin for 48 hours straight.
- It’s a refreshed-based non sticky formula.
- The light texture keeps your skin comfortable.
- Free from cruelty.
- Those who are sensitive to smells may find it heavily scented.
Get the Best Result!
It’s time to do something impactful to your skin. With a reasonable vegan face moisturizer, you can expect to have some positive changes.
After all, it feels good to give back to the planet earth what she truly deserves. With vegan moisturizers, you can have a dedicated lifestyle for sure.
The best vegan face moisturizer is one that feeds your demands at an affordable range. Make sure that the moisturizer is hydrating enough, stays for long hours, brightens your skin, and reduces wrinkles. Some of the best vegan moisturizers for all skin types are First Aid beauty ultra repair moisturizers, e.l.f. Skin hydrating daily moisturizer, and majestic pure teal oil moisturizing cream.
Though all non vegan moisturizers are harmful to your skin. But when casually buying any non vegan moisturizer, you are at risk of applying harmful animal fat or similar ingredients to the skin. Also, using vegan moisturizer is more about being responsible and making a promise of sustainability to mother earth.
Choose those moisturizing lotions for your skin containing natural oils like jojoba, coconut, avocado, or almond oil. Some of the above creams like natural outcome oily skin moisturizer; bio elements beyond hydration moisturizer; bonjour green tea water bomb moisturizer; and Bosnia green tea oil-free moisturizer would be wise choices.
We prefer those vegan moisturizers which are free from cruelty, sulfate, and paraben free to apply on our face. You can try Acure brightening 100% vegan day cream; the Body Shop British rose body yogurt; PCA clear skin or any other facial moisturizer from the above list.
Also Read: Top 13 Face Moisturizer Without Alcohol: Make Your Skin Glow
Also Read: 12 Best Moisturizers Under Makeup That Makes You Comfortable