How To Make Your Hair Look Good And Pretty?
How to make your hair look good , pretty and healthy?
How To Make Your Hair Look Good And Pretty
1. Avoid rubbing your hair with a towel
Never rub or comb your hair as your hair is weakest when it’s wet and it may cause hair
damage and split – ends, often leading to the breaking up of the hair. It’s always suggested to pat
your hair gently with a soft fabric just to soak water and not rub your towel.
2. Wash your hair regularly
Your hair is often exposed to pollution because of which all the dirt accumulates and sticks
to the scalp along with all the sweat and oil. This results in dandruff and hair damage so it’s
always good to wash your hair regularly with a good shampoo that suits your hair best also
nourishing and hydrating your scalp
3. Proper oiling
Oil to hair is as necessary as food is to the body. Proper oiling from time to time increases hair
growth by stimulating the hair follicles and improving blood circulation to the scalp. It also
prevents your hair from dullness, dryness, and frizz. It is certainly a healthy practice to oil
your scalp twice a week, leaving it on overnight and washing it off in the morning using
4. Trim Your Hair
A lot of people think that trimming their makes it more small and less growth but it’s
actually the opposite. Trimming your hair does make it grow faster! It makes your hair
appear healthier, softer, and free of split ends. Trimming once every 2-3 months is
5. Rinse your hair with cold water
Rinsing your hair with cold water improves blood circulation also making your scalp feel
This will make your mane soft, smooth, and healthy. Tip: Never wash your hair with warm
6. Go easy on hair styling products.
Styling your hair is good but you don’t always have to use hair styling products for your
hair to look good. You don’t really have to use hairspray, gel, wax, or mousse. ALL YOUR
HAIR NEEDS IS GOOD CARE AND PROPER MANAGEMENT
7. Don’t rely too much on blow dryers.
Whenever you wash your hair you tend to be inclined more towards using hair dryers rather
than leaving your hair as it is to dry. Blow dryers are such handy and dry up your hair in
a minute or so but the effect on your hair is much more! Excessive use of hair dryers can
lead to hair fall. It’s better to use it when you genuinely are in a hurry rather than using it
every now and then as it really damages your hair
8. Avoid using heat-styling tools too often.
Curling iron or flat iron can make your hair look gorgeous for a while but the effects are
These heating tools expose you to high temperatures which makes your hair look dry, brittle, and dull. For an occasion or two, it’s nice to get your hair styled using these tools but not
very often. You need to understand that you are pretty as you are, you don’t need to cope
up with the fake beauty standards of models shown to us.
YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE PERFECT TO BE AMAZING!!
WHAT’S THE BEST HAIR CARE ROUTINE?
• Maintaining a good hair care routine is as important as following a skincare regimen – it keeps your hair soft, healthy, free of infections, greasiness, and other conditions.
• Make sure you are having enough vitamins and proteins because even your diet can affect your hair. Try including more vitamin A, vitamin C, and biotin-rich foods in your diet.
• JUST FOLLOW THE ABOVE STEPS REGULARLY FOR HAVING PRETTY AND PERFECT HAIR.
SOME HOMEMADE REMEDIES FOR ACHIEVING A PERFECT HAIR GOAL
• Use an egg to condition your hair. If you have dry or brittle hair, use egg whites to moisturize your hair. Use ½ cup of any egg mixture (egg white, entire egg) and apply to clean, damp hair. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse with cool water. This is one of the most effective beauty tips for ages. JUST TRY IT TO EXPERIENCE A GOOD HAIR DAY!
• Rice water – sprinkle rice water all over your hair after washing the hair and let it dry. OMG!! THE RESULTS ARE AMAZING. It gives a flawless shiny and silky look, you should try this at least once and see how it can do wonders for your hair.
• Onion juice – Grandma was always right about the homemade remedies because it
always works, yes it really does!. You can apply onion juice to your scalp for 2-3 hours
before washing your hair. Try this remedy twice a week and see the magic for
it removes the problem of dandruff in just two use. You have to apply it
consistently and you can notice the change as it helps regrow your hair. Dandruff
goes away easily but regrowth takes time.