15 Best Foundations for Textured Skin: Pros and Cons
Everyone among us confronts the similar problem of uneven skin tone. For that, finding the best foundation for textured skin is not an easy task, given the different types of the unevenness of skin. Textured skin is totally common despite the craze of photo editing and using filters.
Texture skin would include anything and everything ranging from tiny scars or acne to inflammatory pores or sun damage. However, if you still wanna stick to flawless makeovers, then there are some best makeup for textured skin.
By doing it professionally, you can conceal the bumpy patches or congested pores right away. Get to know more below.
Table of contents
- How to Find Perfect Foundation For Textured Skin?
- 1. Revlon ColorStay Liquid Foundation
- 2. Mistine Liquid Foundation Full Makeup Coverage
- 3. Omaky Phoera Full Coverage Foundation
- 4. Maybelline Super Stay Full Coverage Foundation
- 5. Wunder2 Last & Foundation Makeup
- 6. M. Asam Magic Finish Mousse 4 in 1 Foundation
- 7. Dermablend Smooth Liquid Camo Foundation
- 8. Black OPL True Color Pore Perfecting Foundation
- 9. Becca Ultimate Coverage 24 Hours Foundation
- 10. PÜR 4-in-1 Love Your Selfie Longwear Foundation
- 11. IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better Foundation
- 12. Focallure PerfectBase Lasting Poreless
- 13. Lacomchir Feeling Free Foundation
- 14. Neutrogena Color Correcting Serum Foundation
- 15. ReviGlam TLM Color Changing Foundation
- Look Good Feel Good!
How to Find Perfect Foundation For Textured Skin?
The journey of finding the best foundation for uneven skin texture is smooth if you know what you are looking for. Look at certain criteria and transform into makeup textured skin:
- Match the Shade with your Skin Tone. The foundations available in general are of different shades. So, while you have makeup textured skin, make sure that you match the color with your skin tone. While lighter shades are for pale skin tones, the natural color suits the brown or wheatish skin tone.
- Decide Based on your Skin Type. Foundations are generally for enhancing skin texture so, it’s important to get one based on your skin type. Here are some hints on how to choose the best foundation for large pores and textured skin:
- Those whose skin gets dry frequently should try out foundation having moisturizing elements. So, the foundation offers medium coverage with medium to thin consistency that will suit your purpose.
- For greasy skin types, it’s better to opt for the nonsticky formulation. So, test those matte foundations and see the results.
- Thirdly, sensitive skin types should only look for a foundation with natural ingredients. Otherwise, it runs the risk of clogging the skin pores.
1. Revlon ColorStay Liquid Foundation
Let’s begin with Revlon’s full coverage foundation for textured skin which has a matte finish. The nonglossy finish makes it ideal for oily skin types.
The specialty of the Colorstay best foundation for uneven skin texture is that it longs for about 24 hours. Finding the correct shade won’t be a problem because you can match 16 different shades. The packaging is super handy as the cream is available in tube packaging.
- Comes in easy tube packaging.
- The whipped mousse texture is lightweight and comfortable.
- Have natural matte flawless finishing.
- Stays day long.
- Sometimes the represented shade in the picture is not precise.
- Too liquidy according to some.
2. Mistine Liquid Foundation Full Makeup Coverage
Most of the time, textured skin is sensitive, so it is required to be a clean formula. Like any best foundation for textured skin, Mistine is also allergy tested and non-comedogenic.
Stay true to your conscience, as the foundation is cruelty-free and vegan. The foundation is infused with astaxanthin, vitamin E, spirulina, carnosine, hibiscus, lotus, butterfly pea, and peach blossom.
Also, the liquid foundation controls oil and at the same time is resistant to humidity. Using the foundation for makeup textured skin would control the shine.
- The foundation is waterproof and available in a silky weightless texture.
- Free from artificials including minerals, paraben, alcohol, and coloring.
- Natural makeup finishing.
- Unifies all the imperfections of your skin tone.
- Does not cover smoothly every kind of blemish.
- The strong scent makes a few buyers uncomfortable.
3. Omaky Phoera Full Coverage Foundation
Phoera foundation is super silky, radiant, and brightens the skin. The best foundation for large pores and textured skin effortlessly conceals the pores and controls oil.
Phoeka offers soft makeup textured skin and covers dark heavy skin, flick, and bulky pores. The foundation makes the skin delicate, and translucent and upgrades your skin tone.
Don’t worry about the artificial toxins as phoera foundation is both allergy and dermatologist tested.
- Known for covering the pores and blemishes
- Both are sweat and waterproof.
- Long-lasting and lightweight for the face.
- The maximum outcome with one layer minimal application.
- Too thick a texture may not suit all skin types.
- Better bottling and dispensers are expected.
4. Maybelline Super Stay Full Coverage Foundation
Maybelline foundation can accomplish the best makeup for textured skin with its record-breaking 30 long hours of stay. You don’t have to worry about the composition because the foundation is also dermatologist tested.
The makeup foundation is oil-free and therefore, does not clogs the pores. Also, the liquid foundation is water-resistant and sweat-free.
- Instantly dries so it does not create a mess.
- Successfully defies the water, sweat, and transfer.
- Appropriate for sensitive skin as it is dermatologist tested.
- Weightless with smooth finishing.
- There are chances of having clumps even after its moisturizing element.
5. Wunder2 Last & Foundation Makeup
Wunder2 beauty product includes hyaluronic acid and therefore, it is one of the best foundation for large pores and textured skin. Even during your naptime, the wunder2 foundation won’t smudge as it is pillow-proof.
Also, the foundation has 7 long-lasting shades and brings an innate natural glow. For your makeup textured skin, it shares a nourishing and glowy impact. Stay true to your conscience as it is free from gluten, paraben, and artificial oil.
- Free from smudges and waterproof.
- Even suitable to apply at night.
- Gluten-free and also vegan.
- Liquid and comfy wear.
- The packaging should have been better.
6. M. Asam Magic Finish Mousse 4 in 1 Foundation
If you want a compact product with the best makeup for textured skin, then the Magic finish mousse foundation is all yours. Pick M. Asam because it’s a 4 in 1 feature.
It offers Primer, Foundation, Concealer, and Powder combined in one. Even when you are aging and wrinkles and dark spots are inseparable, this magic product would help you. It functions with both full coverage and buildable coverage.
- Conceals are all skin imperfections and redness.
- Anti-aging as it hides the wrinkles.
- Free from chemical artificial like parabens, talc, and phthalates.
- Mousse and comfortable.
- The indicated shades based on skin tones may not be precise.
7. Dermablend Smooth Liquid Camo Foundation
The best makeup for textured skin with dry characteristics requires hydrating elements. The smooth liquid foundation does have medium coverage with SPF 25.
Dermablend products are also suitable for sensitive skin types and also allergy tested. It’s an ultra-blendable liquid foundation that consists of high-performance pigments that resolve skin issues like dryness and dark spots.
- Complete hydration for healthy skin.
- Free from fragrance and allergy tested.
- SLS, Triclosan, and phthalate free.
- Even suitable for sensitive skin types.
- The texture of the foundation is a bit cakey.
8. Black OPL True Color Pore Perfecting Foundation
It’s another of the best foundation for large pores and textured skin that does light coverage. The hazelnut edition is easily blendable and suits the medium or medium dark skin tone.
The foundation is free from oil and comprises a matte finish. This oil-free formula is the result of scoreless technology and gives a smooth blemish-free appearance.
- It’s an oil-free formula containing scoreless technology.
- Mattifying flawless finishing.
- Lightweight with a liquid composition.
- Turns to normal photogenic results.
- Do not stay the night long and you may have to reapply.
- Too greasy for oily skin.
9. Becca Ultimate Coverage 24 Hours Foundation
The specialty of Becca’s full coverage foundation for textured skin is water resistant and consists of oil-free texture. The evenly spread best foundation for textured skin feels weightless and also is waterproof.
The balanced distribution of the pigment and water is adaptive to all skin types.
- Feels lightweight and breathable.
- Also arrives with skin tone-correcting pigments.
- Won’t clog the pores with its oil-free constituent
- The texture is liquid and not that thickly composed.
10. PÜR 4-in-1 Love Your Selfie Longwear Foundation
PÜR long wear foundation is the most versatile best foundation for textured skin coming with 100 unique shades. The foundation is not only a makeup item but also a long-wear skincare-infused product.
When you choose to go with vegan products then here’s the good news! PÜR foundation is vitalizing with ingredients like Vitamin B, green tea, and ginseng. Extracts of Lingonberry and polysaccharides film protects the skin.
All in all the dual applicator foundation is infused with ceretin complex and retinol.
- Clean vegan unique and versatile shades are available.
- It is universally flattering.
- Free from mineral oil, gluten, paraben, talc, and petroleum.
- Too thick and not easily blendable.
11. IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better Foundation
IT cosmetics’ best foundation for uneven skin texture shares the goodness of hyaluronic acid giving a naturally radiant finish. It recovers your skin within the next two weeks and moisturizes the skin.
Not only the sheer goodness of hyaluronic acid but also comprises organic elements like Vitamin E and B5 and aloe vera extracts. The foundation comes with an effortless blending and buffing brush.
- Minimizes the pores and other imperfections.
- The organic elements assist with gentle exfoliation.
- Gives a more refined look.
- Does very sheer and light coverage.
- Not true to the medium coverage shades.
12. Focallure PerfectBase Lasting Poreless
Focallure’sbest foundation for textured skin covers the blemishes along the under-eye circles. It does the best makeup for textured skin by bringing a natural glow and even toning the skin.
The foundation is water resistant and controls oil therefore won’t make your face extra greasy. It better safeguards environmental pollutants as it is enriched with vitamin E. Even while facing the scorching sun, your face is safe with its heatproof and sweatproof nature.
- Gives a refreshing look without making your face appear cakey or dry.
- High concealing and absorbing excess oil.
- It’s a vegan and cruelty-free formula.
- You cannot expect the foundation to last day long like others.
- Also, failed to do full coverage.
13. Lacomchir Feeling Free Foundation
The unique specialty of the Lacomchir best foundation for uneven skin texture is its undetectable natural-looking matte finish. Only one pea-sized drop of the foundation is enough to transform into a blemish-free smooth look.
More so, applying the foundation is super comfy because of the silky creamy texture. Mainly the two power ingredients glycerin and butylene are enough to make a difference.
- Camouflages the imperfections like scars and pores in an undetectable way.
- Does not cakes or settle the lines.
- It’s a vegan and cruelty-free formula.
- The strong perfume scent may not suit those who are sensitive to scents.
- Has a thick concentration which is hard to blend.
14. Neutrogena Color Correcting Serum Foundation
The best foundation for large pores and textured skin is the one that has a color-correcting feature. Not only that but the ingrained pro-vitamin b5 assists in maintaining the natural moisture barrier of your skin.
It’s one of the best foundation for uneven skin texture recommended by the dermatologist and appropriate for sensitive skin. Want to get rid of chemicals?
Then the brand is committed to non-comedogenic, alcohol-free, sulfate-free, and phthalate-free elements.
- Consists of constructive organic ingredients like Vitamin B5.
- Aids in blurring the imperfections with buildable coverage.
- Free from fragrance, dye alcohol, phthalate, and paraben.
- Makes the skin greasy like a typical moisturizer.
15. ReviGlam TLM Color Changing Foundation
TLM foundation is moisturizing and more often acts like a bb cream with SPF 15. It’s another best foundation for large pores and textured skin hiding wrinkles and lines likewise.
You won’t feel heavy or weary after applying the foundation and that’s how special it is. It lits from within using the all-day-long flawless foundation.
- Acts like a BB cream with SPF 15.
- Arrives with moisturizing fluid for every skin type.
- Rightly conceals the wrinkles and fine lines.
- Lasts through humid, heat, and other outdoor activities for hours.
- It is not sweat-free as claimed.
- The scent is not desirable for all.
Look Good Feel Good!
At the end of the day, what counts is self-satisfaction. These 15 best foundation for textured skin would help you in looking flawless and feel good.
Still, for sensitive skin, it is better to consult a dermatologist before applying any foundation to the face. Let us know about your favorite!
For textured skin, it is recommended to opt for a matte or natural finishing foundation. Also, foundations that promise blemish-free full coverage produce a better result in this case. Some of those include Revlon ColorStay Liquid Foundation; Mistine Liquid Foundation Full Makeup Coverage; M. Asam Magic Finish Mousse 4 in 1 Foundation; Wunder2 Last & Foundation Makeup etc.
The specialty of matte foundations is that it does not hype the look and maintains their naturalness. Matte foundation is more needed for oily textured skin types which are nonsticky and lightweight.
Matte foundations like Lacomchir Feeling Free Free Foundation; Omaky Phoera Full Coverage Foundation; Focallure PerfectBase Lasting Poreless Liquid Foundation; Revlon ColorStay Foundation are popular among buyers.
To make your foundation look good on the texture skin, it is important to decide wisely. Go with shades that match your skin tone. For healthier outcomes, go with a hydrating foundation and matte natural ones to avoid a greasy look.
Your foundation can further appear your skin more textured if you apply excessive foundation or have chosen the wrong shade. To have a balanced look, it’s better to go with natural finishing foundations like Lacomchir Feeling Free Foundation; Mistine Liquid Foundation Full Makeup Coverage; Dermablend Smooth Liquid Camo Foundation, etc.
Also Read: 15 Safe And Effective Foundations For Sensitive Skin in 2023
Also Read: 15 Best Setting Powders for Mature Skin: Pros & Cons