The 15 Best Blow Dryers For Natural Hair That Won’t Damage Your Hair
Ever felt done with your tangled curls while combing? You gotta find the best blow dryers for natural hair which will not damage the hair with extra heat.
Especially maintaining natural hair curls or kinky styles can be challenging but we will share what is best for you! Not all hair dryers are equipped with organic solutions for the hair that you require the most.
Introducing some of the best blow dryer for black hair which is chosen by the hairstylist and gives a salon-like impression to everyone.
Table of contents
- 15 Best Hair Dryers for Black Hair
- 1. Andis 1875W Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic Hair Dryer
- 2. L’ange Professional Hair Soleil Dryer
- 3. Loveps 1800W Diffuser Hair Dryer
- 4. FHI All-in-One Blow Out Hair Dryer
- 5. Conair Full Size Pro 1875W Hair Dryer
- 6. Twin Turbo Power 3200 Hair Dryer
- 7. Panasonic EH-NA67-W Nanoe Salon Hair Dryer
- 8. Kiss 1875W Ceramic Tourmaline Handleless Blow Dryer
- 9. Revlon 1875W Shine Booster Hair Dryer
- 10. Nition Ceramic Negative Ions Hair Dryer
- 11. Infinitopro Conoir 1875 Watt Hair Dryer
- 12. Slopehill Unique Brushless Motor Hair Dryer
- 13. Remington D3190 Hair Dryer with Damage Protection
- 14. Funtin 1800W Woman Professional Blow Dryer
- 15. Wavytalk 1875W Ionic Blow Dryer
- Qualities of Best Black Hair Blow Dryer
- All Hail For The Best Blow Dryer!
15 Best Hair Dryers for Black Hair
1. Andis 1875W Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic Hair Dryer
The electric corded ceramic hair dryer powers about 1875 wattages and arrives with 3 attachments.
Not only that but the Andis best blow dryers for natural hair consists of evenly coated ceramic technology. The best part is it has no wires and therefore can be used throughout the hair free from interruption.
The hair dryer has a 100% boar bristle brush, wide tooth attachment pick, and fine tooth attachment pick. You don’t have to apply more stress on the hair root because of its straightening comb-like design.
- The hair dryer saves the natural oil in your hair and restores moisture.
- Have an easy styling experience along the oft-in-one bristle attachments.
- Easy gripping facility.
- The indicator light gets off automatically and therefore may turn off while using the dryer.
2. L’ange Professional Hair Soleil Dryer
The handleless blow dryer by L’ange professionals assists in minimizing static and hair frizziness. The dryer has a frequency of 60 Hz and up to 1875 Wattage.
Also, if you have to attend a meeting within 15 minutes, the turbo airflow feature will instantly dry your wet hair and make you outdoors-ready. The blow dryer for black hair has three heat settings and a diffuser for smooth blowouts.
L’ange adheres to the shared value of integrity, sharing, open communication, and understanding so, is committed to every hairstyle you make.
- It has two airflow and three heat settings + turbo airflow for speedy hair drying.
- It assists in reducing static and frizziness in your quality hair.
- Anytime you can remove the cap/filter and create a cool shot locks style.
- Does come with a lengthy cord and hanging loop.
- Portable and can be traveled everywhere.
- Fails to reduce the frizziness for curly or wavy hair as claimed.
3. Loveps 1800W Diffuser Hair Dryer
When a handleless blow dryer sounds too much for you the smartest thing you can do is choose a foldable handle best hair dryer for black hair.
This 1800W ionic Loveps blow dryer maintains a constant 57°C temperature to prevent friction. The thermostatic technology has 3 in one heat setting and 2* speed optimization.
It’s a lovely blow dryer with a double safety net feature preventing the hair from directly being drawn toward the duct. The presence of negative ions turns your hair to be softer and shinier.
- Double safety net preventing hair tangling accidents in the duct.
- Highly optimizable heat and speed settings.
- Constant temperature maintenance with thermostatic technology.
- Can carry everywhere with a folding handle.
- It consists of only the diffuser; other attachments like comb and concentrators are missing.
4. FHI All-in-One Blow Out Hair Dryer
While choosing a handleless blow dryer, you should not compromise with other all-encompassing features.
You respect your concern and therefore have planned the best blow dryer for black hair for you. Firstly, the FHI heat platform has a 12 ft long swivel cord along with its rounded airflow vent.
Parts included: From three heat settings, you can pick your preferred temperature. The tourmaline ceramic tech locks the inherent moisture and supports fast cooling with dual fan speed.
Other parts like curl defining diffuser would retain voluminous curls with lessening frizz. Also, the straightening comb would straighten up your hair from the roots and give polishing results with a concentrator nozzle.
- As the best black hair blow dryer, it gives polishing blowouts with angled nozzles.
- Salon-like results with triple heat settings.
- It’s ultra-lightweight in nature and the twin-fan dc motor generates extra power.
- Does one with the 2-year war against any defects.
- The heat and power control feature is not professional but supports basic purposes.
- Putting in and out the attachments is difficult.
- The turn-on and off switch is made of hard plastic which makes it hard to operate.
5. Conair Full Size Pro 1875W Hair Dryer
Conair full-size pro best hair dryer for black hair aids ionic conditioning for natural curls. The 1875-watt hair dryer looks luxurious with its teal or chromatic exterior.
Not only that but the custom air or heat flow can be manually controlled within 3 heat and 2-speed settings. For sharing some of the smooth styles, it includes the concentrator.
You will find a blue cool shot button popping out from the handle locking your look in style. Know the pros below and check out why it’s one of the best blow dryer for natural hair by Conair.
- Spreads the heat evenly because of the tourmaline ceramic technology.
- For focused airflow, have a five feet elongated power cord.
- The blowout lasts longer and can be controlled easily.
- Does have a removable filter and customized settings for different hair types.
- Helps in drying thick wet hair quickly.
- For some users, the outer body overheats instantly.
6. Twin Turbo Power 3200 Hair Dryer
Here’s another rabbit from our magic hat, the Twin Turbo 3200 blow dryer for black hair. The powerful hair dryer can manage up to 2100 wattage of heating without the fear of short circuits.
The robust hair dryer is completely wireless with a 3-meter strong cable for the power supply. The 2000 hours of K-Lamination motor is simply an impossible deal.
Extra features include the four heat settings and two-speed optimization. And lastly, it does have a removable stainless steel filter for cleaning the accumulated dirt.
Note- Don’t think of any other model by a particular brand other than 3200 for home styling, as it may not be safe.
- Easily carried while you travel somewhere.
- The powerful motor enables uninterrupted airflow.
- The removable steel filter makes it easier to clean.
- Sometimes the noise may disturb you. Also, given the features, the hair dryer is a bit more expensive.
7. Panasonic EH-NA67-W Nanoe Salon Hair Dryer
Panasonic Nanoe Salon blow dryer for black hair are mostly purchased for their easy styling and healthy hair transformation.
It won’t sacrifice the hair texture even after everyday drying. The hair dryer constantly hydrates the root and scalp with its moisture-rich nanoe ions.
The three attachments do their functions effortlessly and prove to be the best blow dryer for natural hair. The three attachments included are an oscillating quick-dry nozzle, concentrator, and diffuser.
What’s the function of the oscillating nozzle? Well, it makes sure that the heat gets distributed evenly without any hot spots.
- It infuses extra moisture to keep your scalp healthy and hydrated.
- The detachable filter permits easy cleaning when dust gets deposited after frequent use.
- The pro-quality 3 attachments make styling adaptable and super easy.
- Can have portability issues as the dryer is heavier compared to others.
8. Kiss 1875W Ceramic Tourmaline Handleless Blow Dryer
Finding the best blow dryer for black hair with heat insulation tech is hard unless you know about the KISS hair dryer.
The 1875-wattage handleless blow dryer also has 3 styling attachments and a cool touch grip handle. It’s easy to dry and straighten the curls within a single step because of ceramic tourmaline technology.
The cool touch nozzles can be comfortably held in any direction without the fear of hair frizziness or heat damage.
- Instant hair drying with easy gripping.
- The heat-resistant cap prevents heat damage and is a complete 10.
- Carry everywhere for its handleless lightweight.
- The packaging should have been better.
- Some users are not satisfied with the exterior ceramic material as it gets shattered after a few months.
9. Revlon 1875W Shine Booster Hair Dryer
The beauty product brand Revlon does not lag in terms of blowout and hair styling. The three times extra ceramic coating assists in reducing hair damage from extra styling and overheating problems.
Also, respect your urge towards flexible styling with its 3X heat and two times speed settings. Extra features like an ionic generator switch and cold shot button are also available.
Maneuver the blow dryer for black hair more flexibly using the hanging ring. The back removable end cap filters out the deposits more conveniently.
- The hair dryer is featherweight and makes the blowouts more comfortable.
- Would suit all hair types when you have different heat and speed settings.
- It reduces hair damage from over-styling using the ceramic coating.
- For some users, it would have been the best hair dryer for black hair if it supplied a little less heat and a bit more airflow.
10. Nition Ceramic Negative Ions Hair Dryer
The negative ionic feature of the Nition blow dryer makes a deadly combo with the diffuser attachments. It thereby becomes one of the best hair dryer for black hair.
The negative ions supply anti-static air and blow the hair either at low or high speed. The cool shot button makes the cool or warm blow shifting easier.
Nition best black hair blow dryer is less than 1.5 lb in weight. While the diffuser will give you definitive curls, the comb can transform into naturally straight hair. For a mid-path, beachy waves choose the concentrator.
- The filter can be cleaned easily because of the removable magnetic absorption air inlet grille feature.
- To prevent short circuits it has a 7.5 ft long cord with double protection circuit design.
- Vast opening for airflow and drying efficiency.
- There is other best blow dryer for natural hair in the market which are lighter in weight.
- The outer body overheats.
11. Infinitopro Conoir 1875 Watt Hair Dryer
We don’t know about handleless blow dryer in the market, but the Infinitipro by Conoir blow dryer looks sexy and works great.
The blow dryer has an AC motor styling tool with embedded ionic tech making it 75% less frizzy. Other features like a cool shot button and 3 heat and 2-speed options match the qualities of any best blow dryer for natural hair.
The detachable filter helps in reducing the line buildup. The frizz confronting ions will ensure lesser damage and extra shine to the hair.
- Lesser hair damage with built-in ergonomic ceramic technology.
- You can lock in your look with the cold shot button.
- The professional diffuser gives your hair some lifting styles.
- The sleek curation enables drying with precision.
- Comes with exterior color varieties: orange, black, aqua, and burgundy.
- Some users have faced overheating issues.
- The powerful blowing feature has created tangled or messy hair for not-so-thick hair types.
- The motor makes noise in a few cases.
12. Slopehill Unique Brushless Motor Hair Dryer
We would like to bring to your notice another best hair dryer for black hair with impressive auto-clean technology.
Such automatic cleansing features with its reversible fan blades will deep clean the dryer filter as soon as you switch off the dryer for seven seconds.
There are four temperature levels and 3 wind speed variations with the hair dryer. It does support a unique brushless motor along with Oxy active technology.
Make your hair styling experience memorable by trying the three attachments: diffuser, concentration, and smoothing nozzles at one go!
- Automatic filter cleansing with advanced technology.
- For long-lasting coolness, you can hit the cool button.
- Manually adjustable speed and temperature levels.
- Even though it claims to be less noisy, customers have complaints regarding its sound.
- The product overall is less durable than other blow dryers of a similar range in the market.
13. Remington D3190 Hair Dryer with Damage Protection
After usage, we can claim Remington’s hair dryer as the best black hair blow dryer because of its advanced coating technology.
Such professional arrangements secure your hair three times more while styling. For maintaining your hair health it uses micro conditioning.
To maximize hair shine and reduce frizziness, it combines tourmaline ceramic tech with ionic elements. The heat is spread evenly to prevent any sort of burning on the scalp or hair damage.
Similar to any best blow dryer for black hair it arrives with a diffuser and concentrator to intensify your hair look.
- The advanced coating technology prevents hair damage three times more effectively.
- Have a separable air filter.
- Have the potential to make your hair healthier and shinier.
- Though rare, the experiences of users facing short circuits and overheating can’t be ignored.
14. Funtin 1800W Woman Professional Blow Dryer
Here’s another of the best blow dryer for black hair which transforms messy hair into glossy, sleek, and velvety soft hair. Its adjustable airflow feature makes you manually adjust the heat and speed.
The shiny frizz-free hair perfection is a dream cum reality for you when you know to use its three accessories- diffuser, brush, and comb.
But does that mean that for kinky or wavy curls, this best black hair blow dryer has no solution? Not even in your fantasies!
The diffuser helps in implementing the mega curled-up looks. The blow dryer by Funtin is also lighter in weight leaving a lot of extra space in the bag while you are traveling.
- The settings can be tailored based on needs. ( low for thin hair and high for thick, textured, or coarse hair types)
- Sharp and smooth result in less time.
- Comes with aesthetic professional designs with color varieties like baby pink, tiffany blue, and rose black.
- Takes time to warm up.
15. Wavytalk 1875W Ionic Blow Dryer
You may have your bias while choosing a blow dryer for black hair. However, very few blow dryers we tried till now do add holders for easy storage.
Wavytalk hair dryers are known for fulfilling all hair styling or drying expectations. The diffuser retains the straighter and silkier look while the concentrator would maintain your hair volume.
The third attachment is the comb that oversees frizzy hair. The powerful motor system makes the blow dryer faster two times and manages to save a lot of time.
The Emit blue ray released from the concentrator is good for scalp treatment and reducing hair loss. What more about the best blow dryer for natural hair? Learn below.
- It reduces extra noise and gives a calm experience while using.
- The holder makes it easier for the store.
- Provides the 3* temperature switch and 2* speed options.
- There’s a negative ion switch present for nourishing the hair.
- If you face hair fall issues or have thin hair, then buy other blow dryers. As it may tend to pluck off a bunch of your hair.
- Take extra time to dry the hair than usual.
Qualities of Best Black Hair Blow Dryer
There are a few qualities that anyone should assess before purchasing the best hair dryer for black hair. Those qualities include-
- Avoid short or wider nozzle sizes. Remember, that no universal-size blower nozzle will fit the concentrator or diffuser nozzle.
- For hair styling, an elongated cord blow dryer for black hair is the best. Such a lengthy cord helps smooth hair maneuvering when spotted in front of the bathroom mirror.
- You can also choose the handleless blow dryer if you want to dry your hair free from interruption.
All Hail For The Best Blow Dryer!
Your hair is precious and we are aware of that! So, we would like to end our hunt for the best blow dryers for natural hair with a small piece of advice.
Don’t purchase any hair dryer above 1900 Wattage as that may cause severe hair damage. Even if the best blow dryer you are rooting for is a bit pricey but don’t compromise the natural quality of your hair.
Also Read: 10 Best Hair Dryers For Curly Hair That Don’t Damage Your Strands
Also Read: 15 Best Flat Iron For Black Hair: Pros, Cons, and More