Interview with Celebrity Makeup artist from Dubai
In a short interview with Dubai based Celebrity makeup artist. She tells us about how she has started his journey in the beauty industry, and what should we care about while doing makeup, and so on.A
About MeHi! I’m Elena Mack, and I’m passionate about helping women look their best and feel confident for special occasions and every day.
I specialize in airbrush makeup because it makes you look flawless in person and on-camera, and it works on all skin types.
1. Are there any disadvantages of heavy makeup?
Definitely yes. Heavy make, especially in Dubai, it’s a huge stress for the skin. Wearing lots of heavy
Foundation on daily basis can cause you early wrinkles, fine lines, blackheads, and of course will let your skin breathe.
2. In your opinion, what is the most important quality in a makeup artist?
Constant education and tones of experience witch going to come only through years of nonstop practicing along with a nice personality and ability to hear and listen to the client.
3. How do you keep up with the latest beauty trends?
Knowing make-up and beauty history will definitely help to predict the next trends and of course, following up with the most trendy makeup artists.
4. What do you love most about makeup?
The ability to light up a client’s mood, enhance beauty, and a lot of opportunities to try something new.
5. Do you know what are some common beauty mistakes women make?
I would say it’s a skincare routine and blending🙃
6. Tell me how to get rid of wrinkles?
The wrinkle is a natural stage of skin. Make up wise you need to use moisture concealers and light-reflecting powders, of course, it won’t make them disappear in real life but on pictures and proper lighting, they will be gone.
7. Suppose if you could choose a unique product or service offering, which would be your favorite, and why?
It’s hard for me to pick but I would say one of them is bridal makeup for sure, because of the extra services and timing I spend with a bride. Another one will be creative makeup because I can let go of my imagination and feel absolutely free.
8. Is this any important beauty advice that you would like to give to women?
Yeah, learn about your skin, drink enough water, and take care of it.
9. Tell me some best beauty products which we can apply in daily use?
I can’t suggest one brand but in my kit, you always find primer, a soft foundation with SPF, eyebrow marker, and contour palette.
10. Explain your experience as a makeup artist?
It’s an amazing journey with lots of ups and downs because I used to travel a lot. I learned how to adjust to different beauty preferences based on nationality, country, and visions of beauty. I met lots of people through my job including celebrities, singers, tv actors, models and etc. Overall, it’s a beautiful field to work in. I never choose to be a makeup artist, Makeup chose me to be one😊